Almost all journals use this XML tag set to model their articles. A JATS article is defined by a variety of XML attributes and elements.
The JATS XML conversion services we offer are designed to provide you with a suitable solution for your research work data, which can become overwhelming.
Key Features :
- Data privacy is safeguarded by cutting-edge technology.
- Good conversion practice.
- Create outputs that are scalable.
- Digitally-created quality content.
- Optimized tags and accuracy
We offer experienced data conversion specialists to tackle any hard conversions, creating relevant studies from manuscripts, books, journals, and articles. A wide range of domains can be quickly converted to JATS DTD and XML format.
- Streamlined data for improved efficiency.
- Data structures that are complex can be simplified.
- Accessible data from multiple publishing systems.
- The convenience of online publishing.
How does it work?
We begin by creating an initial script according to NCBI Standards. Tag generation using Schema. Conversion to JATS XML format. We guarantee the highest level of precision.